- My first giveaway was painless and easy!
- Sunday saw my 100th post.
- Monday was my birthday.
- I'm an idiot.
- Julep Pomegranate Body Scrub - This came in the wonderful Spring surprise box I just got. I'm just not a "body scrub girl". I want in and out of the shower as quick as possible and this would just languish in my bathroom, so I'm finding it an appreciative home.
- StrangeBeautiful Dose Lacquer - IDIOT for not reading descriptions close enough. I saw these on Beautylish. Pill shaped polish bottles? How could I resist. They were decently priced (I thought) for three colors, especially when I used my $10 credit. Then the package arrived. WTF? I guess I didn't read the description close enough. These are adorable, but miniscule. I mean, I love minis, but I think each bottle would last through 2...maybe 3 manis'. If I had the polish space I want, these would go in a place of honor as a display....little pills for my polish addiction....but sadly, there is no such thing now, so I thought someone else might enjoy them as much as I wish I could. There is a nice creme purple, a gorgeous dusty purple and a deep red.
- Contrary Polish Better Together - IDIOT for not realizing I already had this in my cart! This is a blue leaning grey loaded with turquoises glitter. During my last Llarowe restock rush, I was desperate to get every single one of the Contrary Polish Love Lyrics Spring 2013 collection. I had missed out on them a couple times already. In my self induced panic, I added two of these beauties to my cart without realizing. I swear I double checked my cart (because I have done this before, IDIOT) and thought there might have been a mistake when I received the package....nope, there it is on the invoice....quantity 2. My IDIOT, your WIN.
- Duri Gossip Exclusive - Almost dupe IDIOT. I have been wanting to add a Duri to my stash and did so in a cart complete for free shipping. What I didn't realize was that it is very similar to Contrary Polish Mystery, which I just happened to be swatching on my polishicles at the same time. I looked at these moody browns and decided I didn't really need them both. Mystery won the chance to stay. Gossip is really lovely and barely lost out. It is a plumish brown with a pinkish silver shimmer. It has been swatched on one "nail" from a polish wheel.
- Zoya Kate - Stash duplicate IDIOT. This was another one of those "Okay, I need one more polish for free shipping, what do I want?" moments. It was in my wishlist on Pinterest, but not on the site. Did I already have this in my stash? I'll keep looking to see if I want something else more and check my stash before purchase. Yeah right. Of course it is already in my stash. I swear I switched this out for something else before I confirmed purchase, but I guess I didn't. I gotta stop filling polish carts late at night. Another win for you!
So, is it clear now? The question is, why did I go to all this trouble to prove what an IDIOT I am? Just to entertain you, of course!
Enter the giveaway through Rafflecopter below. I only ship to US addresses (sorry to my international followers). Must be 18 or older to enter. Full rules under the Terms & Conditions.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
See you a little later with day 2 of the Tri-Polish Challenge. Good luck!
Light of the IDIOT Nails (tee hee)